Are you looking for a complete guide about the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status Check GMP, Grey Market Premium & Kostak Rates Today? Here we are going to share the all-important formation regarding the IPO. Please read complete details before going to buy the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO. Here on this page you will be able to find the all-important information regarding the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO share allotment status. Here we will also share the brief information Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Details.
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status Check
Before going to check Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status, we should know the complete profile of the company. If we talk about the Vijaya Diagnostic Centre is one of the oldest diagnostic chains in Southern India and growing company in india. it was founded in in 1981. The company offers around 740 routine tests, 870 specialized pathology tests, 220 basic tests, and 320 advanced radiology tests.
The company also offers a broad spectrum of customised health and wellness packages to its customers. if we talak about the Company’s operational, it has 80 diagnostic centers and 11 reference laboratories spread across 13 cities and towns in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, National Capital Region, and Kolkata. 96.2% of the revenue comes from Hyderabad, the rest of Telangana, and the Andhra Pradesh region.
So if you have applied for for the IPO and now waiting to check the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status are informed that the status will be available soon. You are advised to stay updated with this website to get the latest updates regarding the vijay ipo status check and allotment.
Vijaya Diagnostic Financial Details:
- Largest and fastest-growing diagnostic chain in Southern India.
- Affordable, one-stop solution diagnostics service provider with a focus on superior quality.
- Strong technical capabilities, cutting-edge diagnostic testing technology and robust IT infrastructure.
- All laboratories hold National Accreditation.
- High brand recalls driving high individual consumer business.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||849.11||625.07||462.72|
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Sep 1, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Sep 3, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹522 to ₹531 per equity share|
|Market Lot||28 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||28 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||35,688,064 Eq Shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹1,895.04 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||35,688,064 Eq Shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹1,895.04 Cr)
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Lot Size
The Vijaya Diagnostic IPO market lot size is 28 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (364 shares or ₹193,284).
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||59.78%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||54.78%|
Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Tentative Timetable
The Vijaya Diagnostic IPO open date is Sep 1, 2021, and the close date is Sep 3, 2021. The issue may list on Sep 14, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Sep 1, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Sep 3, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Sep 8, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 9, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Sep 13, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Sep 14, 2021|
How to check Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status?
If you have successfully submitted the application form for the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO on or before the last date of online application, you will be able to check the Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status online easily by entering the some important information like Application number, Client ID or PAN ID. Here is complete guide to check the IPO status online by following procedure. Follow the easy instraction to to check Vijaya Diagnostic IPO Status .
- Go to the web portal of KFintech Private Limited ( https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/). Click on any of the three mirror links
- After that Select the IPO in the drop box, whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
- Now You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
- In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
- Enter the details of the mode you selected in Steps
- After that fill the capcha.
- Finally , click on Submit button.
For more details you are advised to visit the official website of NSE and Vijaya Diagnostic .